Monday, February 14, 2011

Islands in the stream

A few weeks ago, Benton and I got to join Brack on a trip to Jekyll Island for a PE conference. While Brack was learning how to square dance and jump rope, me and Benton did some exploring. 
.
We got to visit the Weavers who showed us around St. Simons Island. A pretty beautiful place to catch up with friends.
Collin and Layne
Morgan
 Evan and Cameron

Benton appreciated the beach a little more this time than his first visit to the ocean. Walking barefoot on the sand in January. Not a bad deal.
Our last stop was Driftwood Beach. I've never seen anything like it. Wish we had more time to climb around!
On our way home, our little Honda hit 100,000 miles. We've seen a lot of places in the last 5 years!


1 comment:

  1. Okay, can I just eat him? He is just so cute I could eat him up! (I mean Benton, of course.) :)

    ReplyDelete