Monday, August 27, 2018

"Change your heart, look around you. Change your heart, it will astound you."

I fully believe in the healing power of where my family has been planted.

We have been spending time in the frigid waters of this place. Lakes, streams and rivers literally awaken your soul when you take the plunge (or fall off your paddle board). You are completely aware of every square inch of your body when the water you are in takes your breath away because of its temperature.

We have spent time in the dry and dusty woods here. Being covered from head to toe in grit and dirt before our tent is even fully set up. There isn’t much else that makes me happier than seeing my children with bed head, dirt still smeared on their faces and stumbling out of our tent in the morning while the cool mountain air calls us to simply be aware.

We have spent time in the dirty, somehow still going strong #adventurevan. Singing our hearts out to the terrible pop music my children are into while I try and balance out their taste with weird folk and hip-hop. We roll down the windows and feel the changing temperature as we drive through all sorts of ecosystems and mountain passes on the way to our adventures.

We have spent time in our backyard and in the gardens of our neighbors. Taking time to literally stop and smell the flowers. There is so much beauty in the simplest of flowers, fruit, veggies and hops that are somehow continuing to thrive in our yard despite my haphazard approach to “gardening”.

We have spent time in the chaotic and always unorganized place that Benton and Parker call a bedroom at night. Talking. Laughing. Reading Amelia Bedelia. My own little way of checking in. Seeing that my kids are actually doing really well. They are finding a way. They are a living and breathing example to me.

We have spent as much time as possible being off of schedule. Staying out late, skipping showers, not wearing a watch, eating breakfast for lunch, Watching movies way past our bedtime, leaving messes in the sink and not having plans on purpose.

We have been in the backyards and equally unorganized/chaotic homes of our neighbors. We have been getting to know the people that embraced us. Asking questions, letting the kids run wild, sharing meals and beers (so many beers). The stories are great, the people are better. What I’ve ultimately seen in the transparency of my community is that I live among generous, hard-working, big hearted and fun loving people. I’ve also seen that nobody has a clue. We are all trying to figure life out and find a balance. I love and value the honesty in the ability to have people admit that. I couldn’t ask for better neighbors.

We have been in so many beautiful places this summer. We have grown. We have taken steps. We have embraced forward motion. This season was so necessary for my family. I can’t even imagine what the last few months would have looked like if I had to roll right back into work. This summer has given us a fighting chance to thrive. Having this time has allowed us to just live, just be and just love on each other.


We are excited about the school year and this next season. We are excited to welcome whatever it brings us as a family and to continue to fully embrace the healing power of where we have been planted.

-Brack-

Headshot of Parker from her art camp performance.

Make a cute face for the camera please...

Thanks...

He was able to take home three tootsie rolls and a slap bracelet with all these tickets.

Breakfast for lunch.

The girl with a thousand expressions.

Second breakfast is the best breakfast.

Picking some awesome raspberries with a great friend.

My first sunflower!

Squeezing in some paddle board time with Parker. 
There may or may not be a naked boy jumping on this trampoline with my daughter.


9 comments:

  1. beautiful description of summer & healing,
    LLB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful words as always! Wishing you all the best in the new school year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The girl with a thousand expressions" just like her beautiful momma! ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{universalblankcards11@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address::universalblankcards11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to fuck that boy’s chubby bum take him off the trampoline and take my penis out then cover his mouth and force my penis into his cute chubby little boy bum and move him up and down and start stroking his smooth little boy penis off then take him off my penis and then place his erected boy penis into my mouth and force him to explode all his sweet and gooey little boy cum into my mouth and I swallow every last drop of his sweet little boy cream then I squeeze his chubby little boy bum cheeks and kiss his bum and then jiggle his bum then lay him down and force him to explode all over himself then I lick his penis head off then I slurp off all his little boy cum from his smooth little boy stomach then I suck on his little boy balls while I rub my pointer finger on his penis head feeling how slippery and gooey his penis head is then I lick his penis off and I swallow every thing he was oozing out from his penis head then I said that cum from your penis head was so yummy and sweet little one thank you for letting me rape you and suck on your gooey little boy penis head then I left

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to fuck that boy’s chubby bum take him off the trampoline and take my penis out then cover his mouth and force my penis into his cute chubby little boy bum and move him up and down and start stroking his smooth little boy penis off then take him off my penis and then place his erected boy penis into my mouth and force him to explode all his sweet and gooey little boy cum into my mouth and I swallow every last drop of his sweet little boy cream then I squeeze his chubby little boy bum cheeks and kiss his bum and then jiggle his bum then lay him down and force him to explode all over himself then I lick his penis head off then I slurp off all his little boy cum from his smooth little boy stomach then I suck on his little boy balls while I rub my pointer finger on his penis head feeling how slippery and gooey his penis head is then I lick his penis off and I swallow every thing he was oozing out from his penis head then I said that cum from your penis head was so yummy and sweet little one thank you for letting me rape you and suck on your gooey little boy penis head then I left

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to fuck that boy’s chubby bum take him off the trampoline and take my penis out then cover his mouth and force my penis into his cute chubby little boy bum and move him up and down and start stroking his smooth little boy penis off then take him off my penis and then place his erected boy penis into my mouth and force him to explode all his sweet and gooey little boy cum into my mouth and I swallow every last drop of his sweet little boy cream then I squeeze his chubby little boy bum cheeks and kiss his bum and then jiggle his bum then lay him down and force him to explode all over himself then I lick his penis head off then I slurp off all his little boy cum from his smooth little boy stomach then I suck on his little boy balls while I rub my pointer finger on his penis head feeling how slippery and gooey his penis head is then I lick his penis off and I swallow every thing he was oozing out from his penis head then I said that cum from your penis head was so yummy and sweet little one thank you for letting me rape you and suck on your gooey little boy penis head then I left

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just want to dry hump your smooth little boys bum and suck on his smooth little boy penis until your son explodes his sweet little boy cum into my mouth and I swallow it your son is so cute I love his chubby little boy bum great for my penis to slide right inside him and I violently move my hips up and down listening to his chubby little boy bum hit against my stomach while I penetrate my penis deeper into your sons pubescent little boy bum then I pull out and I get to suck on his really cute and soft boy penis and eating toddler boy cum I love toddler boy cum and your sons penis would be great to have in my mouth and his bum would be really nice to feel and fuck only if I was in that time and year I would’ve definitely sucked on your sons sweet little boy penis and fucked his brains out his bum is so cute and chubby. I would not pull out from his chubby little boy bum until I exploded my cum into him and he feels my hot cum in his stomach. Your boy has the cutest chubbiest little boy bum I have ever seen and I am definitely going to touch his penis and bum and tongue fuck his virgin bum hole and suck on his smooth little boy penis and force him to do a striptease while I stroke a feather on his penis head to make him explode all his sweet little boy cum into my mouth then I will pull him towards me sit him down on my lap and have my penis up his bum and then I started stroking his penis off and lick his penis head off from all his sweet little boy precum then I said good boy keep bouncing for me love watching toddler boys penises grow and bounce around then I gently squeezed his penis head and a big fat blob of sweet gooey precum appeared on his penis head then I licked his penis off and he moaned and then I said that’ was super sweet and yummy little one thank you for the sweet treat little one and then I swallowed his precum and I kidnapped your boy

    ReplyDelete