Friday, October 20, 2017

Round Two

Surprise, it's Jordan! I know, you were expecting Brack. Me too. It feels like his blog now  So many people have commented that he is such a great writer, and I agree. Good job, babe! Don't worry; he'll be back. Anyway, I wanted to update everyone on our doctor's visit yesterday and keep you posted about where we are now.

Yesterday at OHSU, we didn't really get good news. After one round of radiation and chemo the tumor did not shrink. But we didn't really get bad news either. From what they can tell, what looks like tumor growth is actually just inflammation from the radiation.

For round two, I will take chemo pills five days of each month and go in once a month for IV drugs to help alleviate symptoms. I will also have an MRI every two months from here on out to check progress.

Meanwhile, we've had awesome visits from family who have taken great care of me and spoiled our kids. My mother-in-law was here for the second time, my mom came again and now my dad is here. Thanks, family!

Happy hour with co-workers at Solera (and live music!)
My sweet mom
MIL, Cindi, and the crew
My penguins try their hands at show business
The best dad










9 comments:

  1. My prayers for healing continue. I'm so glad your family is able to be with you.

    Love from LaGrange!
    LLB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you all so much 😘
    Love, Aunt Connie & Uncle Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been watching for an update. Glad to hear from you! Hugs! -Wendy Dahlgren

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s very good to hear from you, Jordan. Prayers and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many prayers coming your way for strength, healing and peace. Love- Mary Fields, Warm Springs, GA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking about you and praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still in ours Prayers...From Vancleave, MS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Jordan for the update. I keep you and all your family in my prayers. Glad to see Joe made it there. I never got to ask if he was going to fly or drive. Hello to all of your family. I thank all of you for such a great witness of God's great mercies.☺♥

    ReplyDelete